The UniFi Switch 48 750W is a flagship model of the Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Enterprise system. The device is a fully managed, high-performance PoE+ Gigabit switch offering 48 ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V PoE, with a total power of 750W. The device also has two SFP+ and two SFP ports, providing up to 10 Gbps uplinks and fibre connectivity options.
Managed and configured using the UniFi Controller software, the UniFi Switch 48 750W offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
Features of the UniFi Switch 48 750W:
- Advanced Port Management: Each switch port offers custom settings; Port Name, PoE, Network/VLAN configuration, and operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate).
- Convenient PoE+ Support: Auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at and 24V passive PoE to power multiple devices on the network.
- Optical Fibre Connectivity: Two SFP+ ports for uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, and two SFP ports for uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
- Seamless Integration: Integrates seamlessly into the UniFi Software-Defined Networking (SDN) platform to create a highly scalable, end-to-end system of network devices across multiple locations — all controlled from a single interface.
- Fan Noise
The Shortlink to this post is http://wp.me/p6g71G-jM.
If you found this post helpful or useful in some way, please help me by doing the following:
- Like or link to this post from your favourite social media platforms;
- Click our advertisers banners;
- Make a Paypal Donation;
- Leave a Reply below.
|⇓ Last||Page||Next ⇒|
Disclaimer: No liability is accepted (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even when expressly advised of the potential loss.