Rastrack was setup by enthusiast Ryan Walmsley in 2012 as a way of tracking where people are using Raspberry Pi’s around the world. The site is a user-contributed Google Map to which Pi users in the community have added their location; it shows a heat map of where Pi users are known to be around the world.
You can use this option to add your location to the map.
The default Rastrack option is Disabled.
- Start on the Raspberry Pi Configuration System tab.
- Click Add to Rastrack. A Rastrack Registration window will be displayed.
- From the Rastrack Registration window, perform the following actions.
- Type a Username into the field provided;
- Type your Email Address into the field provided; and
- Click OK.
The window will close. You will receive a email to confirm your registration to Rastrack.