Use this option to set the user interface that the Raspberry Pi presents when it boots:
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
The default Boot option is To Desktop.
- Start on the Raspberry Pi Configuration System tab.
- At the Boot option, select one of the following options:
- To Desktop – Launch the desktop environment automatically on boot; or
- To CLI – Boot into a command line shell rather than the desktop.
Changes won’t be saved until you click OK to exit the Raspberry Pi Configuration tool, and also requires a reboot to take effect.