This is Part Two in my series on the HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 series server. In this instalment, we will be looking at how to use Smart Storage Administrator (SSA) to configure and prepare the disk subsystem ready for the initial operating system deployment.
The articles in my series on the HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 are:
- Part One: A look at the specifications and components of the server.
- Part Two: A look at how to use Smart Storage Administrator to configure and prepare the disk subsystem ready for the initial operating system deployment
- Part Three: A look at the HP Integrated Lights Out (iLO) remote management controller.
These articles are based on my recent experiences while working at large enterprise customer.
The Shortlink to this post is http://wp.me/p6g71G-1eL.
If you found this post helpful or useful in some way, please help me by doing the following:
- Like or link to this post from your favourite social media platforms;
- Click our advertisers banners;
- Make a Paypal Donation;
- Leave a Reply below.
|⇓ Last||Page||Next ⇒|
Disclaimer: No liability is accepted (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even when expressly advised of the potential loss.