This post provides custom backgrounds for your Metallica LEGO® Minifigures collection suitable for use with the IKEA® RIBBA Frame 23×23cm (9×9″).
Refer to my post How to display your LEGO® Minifigures using IKEA® RIBBA Frames for full assembly instructions on framing your collection.
The Metallica LEGO® Minifigures shown here are custom printed pieces sold by minifigs.me.
I have provided six variations of background image for the Metallica LEGO® Minifigures, hopefully catering to everyone’s tastes and requirements.
Assembly notes specific to the Metallica LEGO® Minifigures:
|Lars Ulrich||4 × Slope, Inverted 33°, 3×2||See below for details.|
|Robert Trujillo||Slope, Inverted 45°, 2×2|
|James Hetfield||Slope, Inverted 45°, 2×2|
Slope, Inverted 33°, 3×1
Plate, Round 1×1
|Mount the microphone stand using the 3×1 slope and 1×1 round plate (optional)|
|Kirk Hammett||Slope, Inverted 45°, 2×2|
The best drum kit layout I could devise was using a platform of four Slope Inverted 33°, 3×2 blocks as follows:
- The drummer stands centred up against the back panel, and bent slightly forward to accommodate their hair or head gear.
- The bass drum is mounted forward, but off centre.
- The hi-hat cymbals are mounted on the end next to the bass drum.
- The floor tom-tom is mounted at the other end, centre rear on the brick.
- The crash cymbal is mounted in front of the floor tom-tom.
- The middle tom-tom is attached to the crash cymbal and swung around in front of the drummer.
- The drumsticks need to be positioned to fit between bass drum and middle tom-tom.
Parts required for the Metallica LEGO® Minifigures:
- 4 × Slope, Inverted 33°, 3×2, with connections between studs (PN#3747b)
- 3 × Slope, Inverted 45°, 2×2 (PN#3660)
- 1 × Slope, Inverted 33°, 3×1 (PN#4287) – optional for microphone stand
- 1 × Plate, Round 1×1 Straight Side (PN#4073) – optional for microphone stand
The Shortlink to this post is http://wp.me/p6g71G-310.
If you found this post helpful or useful in some way, please help me by doing the following:
- Like or link to this post from your favourite social media platforms;
- Click our advertisers banners;
- Make a Paypal Donation;
- Leave a Reply below.
Disclaimer: No liability is accepted (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even when expressly advised of the potential loss.